06/12/2022 | Bozeman, United States of America
Axtell Anceny Hill Climb
Welcome to the Axtel Anceny Hill Climb - the fourth and final event in the Montana Gravel Series!
- Mass start 7.5k hill climb gravel bike road race
- All abilities welcome!
- Starts easy and finishes STEEP
- Breathtaking 360 degree view of the Galatin Valley
- Group ride after race!
- If you entered a previous gravel series race there is no need to register again - just show up with your number plate and race!
- Race starts at Axtell Bridge Fishing Access Site between Four Corners and Gallatin Gateway.
- Number plate pickup from 8:30 - 9:00 am. Chip timing by Muddy Dog Sports.
- 9:00 mass start road race. No support vehicles so come prepared!
- Easy coast back to start for sweet prizes for top performances, best spirit award, and end of series schwag immediately after race!
- Race happens rain or shine - final dirt section of course will be eliminated if rain makes final uphill kicker unsafe or unridable.
No Entry Fee - donations appreciated if you would like to see more fun events like this!