1. How old do I need to be to enter the races?
With the exception of the Family Wave and Daily Mile, you must be at least 11 years old on the day of the race to enter the 5k or 15 to enter the 10k. Please note that parental consent is required for all under 18’s and entry to the race implies that this has been granted.
2. When is the closing date for the races?
The closing date for entries will be the date of the event, or when the race limit has been reached, whichever comes first.
3. I’ve entered the race but can no longer come. Can I get a refund?
Entry fees are non-refundable. Entries cannot be deferred but can be transferred. Your entry will only be valid for the event you enter.
4. I’ve applied for the races but my details have changed. Do I need to inform you?
Please follow the link contained within your email confirmation.
5. Can I listen to music as I run?
The use of personal stereos and MP3 players, or similar devices, is prohibited and use of such devices will lead to disqualification. Mobile phone running apps may be used at your own risk (without headphones/earphones) but we recommend that mobile devices are carried in an appropriate arm holder.
6. How many races are there on the day?
7. I’m interested in the family fun run. Can you tell me more?
The family fun run is aimed at families or those new to fitness.
The child cost is for those aged 5- 12. Adult cost is for those 13 and over. Children under 5 and those in prams are welcome to join with a paying adult (No need to do an additional entry for those under 5). All under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
All paid entries will receive a medal.