Male: 8:00 AM
Female: 8:05 AM
3rd wave: 8:10 AM (Anyone can participate in this wave)
Distance: One mile straight course
Wetsuits permitted but swimmers are not eligible for awards
Timing provided by Split Second Racing
- Check in at 6th Avenue, south side of Taylor Pavillion, Belmar
- Check in starts at 6:30 AM
- Start - Walk to 20th Avenue Beach
- Finish - 6th Avenue Beach
- All registrations will be online at raceforum.com/belmarswim (no mail in registrations)
- Race day registrations using your personal device and credit card only (no paper registration forms or cash will be exchanged on race day) *Race day registration on-line @ raceforum.com/belmarswim
- Registration by July 14th - $25.00 - Guaranteed a T-Shirt
- Registration after July 14th - $35.00 - T-Shirt availability limited
1st Overall Female
1st Overall Male
1st Overall Cancer Survivor Female
1st Overall Cancer Survivor Male
Top finisher in each age group: Female and Male
Ages 13 & under, 14-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & over
*Swimmers participating with a wetsuit will not be eligible for awards.
(Select wetsuit choice Yes or No during registration)
Please help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and make this a safe event for everyone!
Bring a mask to wear wherever you cannot stay at least 6 feet apart from people you don't reside with and for use in the public facilities.
Please stay home if you have symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.