Race Day Schedule: Registration opens at 8:00 AM - Fun Run at 9:30 AM - 5K 10:00 AM
Please write down your bib number and bring with you to packet pick up. Report by NUMBER, NOT NAME
ALL ENTRIES ONLINE ONLY. No race day paper copies on race day. Online Only.
Shirts not included after 3/27/2021
Full participant list here. Know your bib number, bring with you to packet pick up. Report by bib number, not name.
Benefiting: A portion of every racer’s registration fee will be donated to The Troopers United Foundation. Learn more about this great foundation at https://troopersunited.org.
Please visit www.valorsupplements.net for more information. We look forward to seeing you on race day!
COVID 19 Safety Concerns and Race Day Information:
Valor Supplements is excited to host its 2nd Annual 5K this Saturday at 10:00 AM. Due to COVID -19, this years’ event has presented some challenges. Your health and wellbeing are of upmost importance to us. Please follow all State COVID 19 guidelines and please adhere to the following information listed below.
- All runners and spectators, please bring a mask to this event. MASKS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. When you are running or walking on the course, you DO NOT have to wear a mask, but you must wear one while waiting in the staging area prior to the race start, and when you have finished the run.
- Please wear your mask while in the registration area. Day of registration is available electronically ONLY. If you have not already done so, please register and pay before you arrive to save yourself time. If you are having difficulty registering, we can assist you. During registration and bib pick up, please stay six feet apart from other participants that are not in your family or trusted group. Cones will be placed in 6 ft increments to assist with this process. All runners must check in to pick up their bib and bag of goodies.
- Parents are more that welcome to run with their children during the FUN RUN. This is an informal run that allows the children to run the course and have “fun”. This will begin at 9:30.
- The 5K is scheduled for 10:00. In order to avoid a large cluster of people at the starting line, racers will have between 10:00 and 10:15 to begin. While waiting to start, we ask that you spread out and that you have a mask on your face until you cross the starting line. All racers will be time chipped. Your time does not begin until you cross the mat at the starting line. When you feel safe and ready, you may begin. Once you start the race, the competition is on!
- Due to COVID 19 precautions, there will be no water stations. Please plan accordingly and bring your own water. EMS will be on scene for emergencies.
- In an effort to limit contact, there will be no award ceremony this year. Your results will be posted on this website. I appreciate your continued support and we hope to see you next year!
5K Only: Shirts guaranteed by 3/26/2021
Fun Run: no shirts included